About Me

My photo
Filling the house with (literally) beady eyed creatures since forever*

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Trouser boy


i
t
'
s

t
r
o
u
s
e
r
b
o
y

Trouser boy is a work in progress (aren't we all? :o) When I bumped into Aunty Veronika at Spotlight the other day I couldn't bring myself to tell her why I needed so much chunky blue yarn. A dog? she asked. A chicken? A teddy bear?
He almost ended up half finished under the bed, but he does have a certain charm, so he's been allowed to stay in the living room for now... He scared the crap out of Eddie, who did a double take and started growling at him. I must admit, I keep catching sight of him out of the corner of my eye and get a fright because I think there's someone standing there. And in a way, there is. It's Trouser boy.














No comments:

Search This Blog